Women's Care Multi Vitamins
Women's Care (Multi Vitamins & Minerals) 30 Tablets/Pack
Comprehensive high potency formula
Multi vitamins & minerals
Product expiry date we are currently shipping
Discontinued, no stock
Women's care Multi vitamin and mineral is a potent formula that contains essential nutrients to promote optimal daily health and wellness.
Women’s care general information
What is Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral used for?
Women’s care is a comprehensive, high potency blend of essential nutrients for promoting optimal daily health and wellness.
How does Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral work?
Due to the impact of stress, poor eating habits, drinking, smoking, level of exercise and environmental toxins on health and nutritional state, vital nutrients can be depleted over time. For daily health and wellbeing, the body requires supplementation of vitamins and minerals particularly when nutritional intake is inadequate. By taking a daily vitamin, it helps to replenish and maintain healthy vitamin and mineral levels. Women’s care provides B complex vitamins to support the nervous system, healthy energy levels and emotional health. Vitamin D and calcium is added for bone and joint health and Folic acid for reproductive care. Antioxidant protection is provided by Beta carotene, Vitamins C and E, Selenium and Zinc.
What does Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral contain?
Each tablet provides a potent blend of essential nutrients.Ingredients per tablet:Vitamins:
- Beta carotene - 1.5mg
- Vitamin B1 - 25mg
- Vitamin B2 - 20mg
- Vitamin B3 - 100mg
- Calcium Pantothenate - 55mg
- Vitamin B6 - 50mg
- Biotin - 50mcg
- Folic Acid - 300mcg
- Vitamin B12 - 50mcg
- Ascorbic Acid - 100mg
- Vitamin D3 – 800IU
- Vitamin E – 50IU
- Hesperidin – 10mg
- Magnesium Oxide (Equiv.Magnesium 60mg) – 104mg
- Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate (Equiv.Calcium 40mg) – 136mg
- Ferrous Fumarate (Equiv.Iron 5mg) – 16mg
- Zinc Gluconate (Equiv.Zinc 5mg) – 38mg
- Selenomethionine (Equiv.Selenium 150mcg) – 373mcg
- Chromium Picolinate (Equiv.Chromium 20mcg) – 161mcg
- Potassium Phosphate (Equiv.Potassium 6mg) – 21mg
- Copper Gluconate (Equiv.Copper 2mg) – 14mg
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate (Equiv.Manganese 500mcg) – 5mg
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crospovidone, Povidone, Vanillin, Silica-Colloidal Anhydrous, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Stevia rebaudiana, Macrogol 8000, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Opadry, Carnauba wax.
What are the benefits of Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral?
Women’s care promotes daily health and wellbeing as it is a comprehensive, high potency formula providing essential nutrients. For people whose daily diet falls short of nutritional needs, by taking a Multi vitamin and mineral supplement it helps to alleviate the symptoms of nutrient deficiencies. Each tablet contains a high dose Vitamin D, a high dose Selenium and the maximum (non-pharmaceutical) allowable dose of Folic Acid. The tablets are coated, pleasant tasting, easy to swallow and are also vegetarian friendly.Key Indications:
- Improves daily health and wellbeing – poor diet
- Supports immune health
- Provides bone, joint and muscle health
- Boosts and maintains healthy energy levels
- Promotes healthy, optimal cardiovascular function
- Helps balance moods and emotional health
- Potent antioxidant that supports immune system function, skin, hair and nail health
- Supports reproductive health and nervous system health – stress and emotional wellbeing
What are the side effects of Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral?
While taking supplements, it is important to remember not to take more than the recommended dose. Excessive intake can potentially cause vitamin toxicity, which results in such symptoms as stomach upset, vomiting, hair loss and blurred vision. Likewise too high a mineral intake than the body actually requires can cause abdominal pain, stomach upset and diarrhea. Consult with your medical practitioner should any symptoms occur and discontinue use.
How should Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral be taken?Adults:
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your medical professional.
How should Women’s care Multi vitamin and mineral be stored?
Store tablets below 25°C in a cool dry place.
What are companion formulas for Women’s care multi vitamin and mineral?
- Femone – soy based menopause support, also contains Calcium and Vitamin D
- Hi Cal – Calcium and vitamin for bone health
- Iron chews – supports optimal iron levels
- EPO – supports healthy skin and hormonal health
- Omega 3 fish oil, Health guard – providing EFAs for optimal wellbeing