Tadarise-5 (Tadalafil) 5mg 10 Tablets/Strip
Also known as Cialis
Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (anti-erectile dysfuntion)
Product expiry date we are currently shipping
Currently out of stock. New stock expected 02 Feb 2022.
Tadarise general information
What is Tadarise used for?
Tadarise tablets 5mg (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise tablets 5mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise tablets 5mg will only work if you are sexually aroused.
How does Tadarise work?
Tadarise tablets 5mg (generic Cialis) contain tadalafil, which acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Tadalafil in Tadarise tablets 5mg inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
How long does Tadarise last?
Tadarise tablets 5mg should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours, provided you are sexually aroused. Tadarise tablets 5mg do not work if you are not aroused.
What does Tadarise contain?
Tadarise tablets 5mg contain the active ingredient tadalafil, which resolves erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, by increasing blood flow into the penis.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Tadarise
Tadarise tablets 5mg (generic Cialis) contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (impotence). When taken before planned sexual activity, tadalafil in Tadarise tablets 5mg inhibit the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis causing an erection.
What are the side effects of Tadarise?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Tadarise tablets 5mg include, headache, dizziness or light-headedness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia (heartburn), nausea. Less common side effects include, visual disturbance, increased tear formation causing watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension), sleepiness, dyspnoea (shortness of breath), pain (in the back joints, abdomen).
When should Tadarise not be used?
You should not use Tadarise tablets 5mg if you:
- are allergic to Tadarise or any ingredient in Tadarise tablets 5mg
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
What medications interact with Tadarise?
Several medications interact with Tadarise and should either not be taken while you are taking product name or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that affect Tadarise: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole,
- Drugs that are affected by Tadarise: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
How should Tadarise be taken?
You should take one Tadarise tablets 5mg with a glass of water approximately 25-60 minutes before sexual activity with or without food. The effect of Tadarise tablets 5mg can last as long as 4-5 hours after taking your tablet. You should take no more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex.
Missed dose of Tadarise
You should only take a Tadarise tablets 5mg when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication at this dose.
How should Tadarise be stored?
You should keep your Tadarise tablets 5mg in their blister pack until used and store in a cool, dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C.