Our pharmacy is based in Vanuatu, and we are permitted to process your order without a prescription. We prefer your prescription and many customers send them in to us with their order.
Most countries we ship to including the USA and UK permit the personal importation of personal medications for yourself or your immediate family living with you for quantities of up to a three month supply. We are not required to include any prescription with these shipments.
For orders that ship using Premium Shipping, you will be required to send us a copy of a valid doctor’s prescription from your prescribing doctor before we can fulfil and ship your order. Your order will not be eligible for importation without a valid prescription.
Please note: The medications below WILL require the presentation of a new prescription.
- Parnate Tranylcypromine 10mg Tablets
- Zy-Q (Hydroxychloroquine sulphate 200mg) Tablets
This site is not intended to give you medical advice, guidance, or a means to bypass the professional consultation process. Only purchase medicines from this site under the direction you have obtained from an appropriate medical professional.
If you can send us your prescription, please send to:
- Fax: USA (toll free) 855-623-0052, UK (toll free) 0800 056 4369, or International +1-855-623-0052 (not toll free), or
- Email: a scan or photograph of your prescription to customerservices@InhousePharmacy.vu, or
- Mail: Mail your prescription to The Pharmacist, Elluk Pharmacy Limited, PO Box 337, Port Vila, Vanuatu. Please apply sufficient stamps.
If you have any questions about your order or sending in a prescription, please call us toll free on our customer service line.