Rotahaler Inhalation Device
Rotahaler Inhalation Device
Use only with Duova, Tiova and Foratec Rotacaps
Product expiry date we are currently shipping
Product Price List
REMEMBER SHIPPING IS FREE!
1 Rotahaler Inhalation Device
$5.75 per Device
Rotahaler Inhalation Device contains is used to deliver the contents of Tiova rotacaps, which contains the bronchodilator tiotropium, used for long-term treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other obstructive airways diseases; to relieve symptoms of bronchospasm.
Rotahaler Inhalation Device general information
What is Rotahaler Inhalation Device used for?
Rotahaler device is used to deliver the contents of Tiova rotacaps for the long-term treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other obstructive airways diseases, like chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. Tiova rotacaps, which can be obtained separately, contain a powder that when inhaled, using the Rotahaler device, relieves symptoms caused by bronchospasm (narrowing of the airways), such as shortness of breath, chronic cough with sputum production, tightness of the chest and wheezing. Tiova rotacaps also reduce the frequency of exacerbations and improve exercise tolerance and health-related quality of life, but they do not cure COPD.
How does Rotahaler Inhalation Device work?
Your Rotahaler Inhalation Device should be used each day with your Tiova rotacaps, which contain an inhalation powder; they are not for oral use and should not be swallowed. You should only use your Tiova rotacaps with the Rotahaler device, which is especially designed for use with Tiova rotacaps. Inhale the contents of one capsule per day at the same time each day.
How should Rotahaler Inhalation Device be used?
You should use your Rotahaler Inhalation Device by following instructions you have been given.
- Remove one Tiova rotacap from the blister pack.
- Insert a rotacap, transparent end first, into the raised square hole of the Rotahaler.
- Rotate the base of the Rotahaler in order to separate the two halves of the rotacap.
- Breathe out completely then place the mouthpiece in your mouth and inhale slowly until your lungs are full. You may need to repeat this step until you have inhaled all the powder, but remove the mouthpiece between each breath.
- Remove the rotacap and dispose.
- Store your Rotahaler Inhalation Device until you use it again the next day.
How should Rotahaler Inhalation Device be cleaned?
You should clean your Rotahaler once a month.
- Rinse the complete inhaler with warm water to remove any powder.
- Dry the Rotahaler thoroughly by tipping excess water out on a paper towel and air-dry for 24 hours.
How should Rotahaler Inhalation Device be stored?
You should store your Rotahaler Inhalation Device below 25°C in a cool dry place and you can continue to use it daily for up to 12 months. You should then discard your used Rotahaler Inhalation Device and replace it with a new one.